Floyd Mayweather Sr: "They think a little f*cking dwarf is going to whop my son. Bull sh*t! Pacquiao might whop Floyd but it won’t be because of something in his skills because he don’t have no skills!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Floyd Mayweather Sr: "They think a little f*cking dwarf is going to whop my son. Bull sh*t! Pacquiao might whop Floyd but it won’t be because of something in his skills because he don’t have no skills!"

Post by CanadianAssault on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:21 am

you know I do think pac-man is on roids he has 0% body fat on him but he does have skill he has skills as a puncher weather he would beat mayweather idk I doute he would mayweathers style would pick pac man apart or maybe pac man could knock mayweather out who knows till the fight happens.

all that needs to happen is mayweather to get out of his legal stuff and pac man saying okay will do full drug testing the way you want mayweather to prove I'm 100% legit. thats it both guys get paided over 40min each and never ever have to fight again
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Floyd Mayweather Sr: "They think a little f*cking dwarf is going to whop my son. Bull sh*t! Pacquiao might whop Floyd but it won’t be because of something in his skills because he don’t have no skills!"

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top