Brits post here.

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by keyser-soze on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Miami Bushido wrote:this kid RagingDemon couldnt handle Snacks. Perm would shit on his life, real talk.

real talk indeed.

Fletch wrote:I like Perm - all I'd ask if that he toned it down on here, out of respect, troll to troll, and if he didn't then his account would get Zulu'd.

/end of

he would get zulu'd pretty quick Very Happy

keyser-soze

Posts : 1486
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 33
Location : north jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Fletch on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Yeah because Nogueira deserved the "split decision" in fight 1 Neutral Josh clearly won.

I'll give you your due, you are right in that fight 2 was much closer, and I never actually said that Josh won the rematch either.......

Enjoy ----Neutral

Furthermore, seeing as this is a British thread, get your yankee K-TT arses out of it before nationalistic legendary axisdog troll 1fletch replaces Daniel Fletcher the reasonable gentleman, and some football fan shit kicks off in this beeyartch

I'll start with Germany, and work my way round to you


____________________________
http://www.FightSportAsia.com
www.twitter.com/danielfletcher_








Spoiler:


The Shamrocks
Kazushi Sakuraba
Fedor
Igor
Minowaman
Aoki
Hioki
Sandro
Hayato Sakurai
Tokoro
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Sergei
Bisping
Aleksander
Reem
Guy Mezger
Moon Wolf
Hellboy
Takanori Gomi
Shamil Zavurov
KZ
Kikuno

Melvin Manhoef
Stefan Leko
Samkor
Sam-A
Saenchai
Bovy
Anuwat
Saiyok
Masato
Buakaw
Giorgio Petrosyan
Souwer
Zambo
Andy Howson
Jordan Watson
Liam Harrison
Remy Bonjasky
Alexey Ignashov
Mike Bernardo
Peter Aerts

Chris Eubank
Nigel Benn
Prince Naz
Michael Watson
Sugar Ray
Lennox Lewis
Michael Katsidis
Erik Morales
Calzaghe
Herbie Hide
Gatti
Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
David Haye
Junior Witter
RJJ
Leonard
Hagler
Roberto Duran

Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Posts : 13846
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Phuket, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Miami Bushido on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:58 pm

meh i dont care about soccer and i dont mind if you spam your shit here.

Miami Bushido
Big PeePee

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by keyser-soze on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Fletch wrote:Yeah because Nogueira deserved the "split decision" in fight 1 Neutral Josh clearly won.

I'll give you your due, you are right in that fight 2 was much closer, and I never actually said that Josh won the rematch either.......

Enjoy ----Neutral

Furthermore, seeing as this is a British thread, get your yankee K-TT arses out of it before nationalistic legendary axisdog troll 1fletch replaces Daniel Fletcher the reasonable gentleman, and some football fan shit kicks off in this beeyartch

I'll start with Germany, and work my way round to you


josh deserved the win in the gp bout but if he didnt get that knee bar @ the end i think the judges could have went the other way. both fight were close and not one sided.

yank > limey

lol im almost getting under your skin and u think u could handle perm?

also amy winehouse > oasis Basketball


keyser-soze

Posts : 1486
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 33
Location : north jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Fletch on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Perm and I got on. So yes.

ps- lmao

<Thoughts on Amy Winehouse, Liam?>

"I don't give a flyin fuck right, cos I'll say to this camera right- I've got a tattoo me, an I'll stab her"



Liam can not lose.... because he cares not for any opinion. He has his band, his money, his wife, his kids, Oasis..... he would rather walk.

And so would I.

____________________________
http://www.FightSportAsia.com
www.twitter.com/danielfletcher_








Spoiler:


The Shamrocks
Kazushi Sakuraba
Fedor
Igor
Minowaman
Aoki
Hioki
Sandro
Hayato Sakurai
Tokoro
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Sergei
Bisping
Aleksander
Reem
Guy Mezger
Moon Wolf
Hellboy
Takanori Gomi
Shamil Zavurov
KZ
Kikuno

Melvin Manhoef
Stefan Leko
Samkor
Sam-A
Saenchai
Bovy
Anuwat
Saiyok
Masato
Buakaw
Giorgio Petrosyan
Souwer
Zambo
Andy Howson
Jordan Watson
Liam Harrison
Remy Bonjasky
Alexey Ignashov
Mike Bernardo
Peter Aerts

Chris Eubank
Nigel Benn
Prince Naz
Michael Watson
Sugar Ray
Lennox Lewis
Michael Katsidis
Erik Morales
Calzaghe
Herbie Hide
Gatti
Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
David Haye
Junior Witter
RJJ
Leonard
Hagler
Roberto Duran

Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Posts : 13846
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Phuket, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Miami Bushido on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:06 pm

keyser-soze wrote:
Fletch wrote:Yeah because Nogueira deserved the "split decision" in fight 1 Neutral Josh clearly won.

I'll give you your due, you are right in that fight 2 was much closer, and I never actually said that Josh won the rematch either.......

Enjoy ----Neutral

Furthermore, seeing as this is a British thread, get your yankee K-TT arses out of it before nationalistic legendary axisdog troll 1fletch replaces Daniel Fletcher the reasonable gentleman, and some football fan shit kicks off in this beeyartch

I'll start with Germany, and work my way round to you


josh deserved the win in the gp bout but if he didnt get that knee bar @ the end i think the judges could have went the other way. both fight were close and not one sided.


lol im almost getting under your skin and u think u could handle perm?




agreed, i thought Nog was winning until the kneebar, taht sealed the deal and Josh deserved the win.... for the 1st fight

and yeah, its pretty easy to get under Fletch's skin, i do it all the time (msot of the time purposely) but i guess he wont take Perm seriously since hes a troll 90% of the time.

Miami Bushido
Big PeePee

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Miami Bushido on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:07 pm

-1 for Keyser, Amy Winehouse and Oasis are just awful. any post that involes winehouse and oasis that sint "fuck winehouse/ oasis" is a fail.

Miami Bushido
Big PeePee

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by keyser-soze on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Fletch wrote:Perm and I got on. So yes.

ps- lmao

<Thoughts on Amy Winehouse, Liam?>

"I don't give a flyin fuck right, cos I'll say to this camera right- I've got a tattoo me, an I'll stab her"



Liam can not lose.... because he cares not for any opinion. He has his band, his money, his wife, his kids, Oasis..... he would rather walk.

And so would I.

baited u for that exact pic u just posted just so i could face palm it for old times sake


keyser-soze

Posts : 1486
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 33
Location : north jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Miami Bushido on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Keyser is a master-baiter

Miami Bushido
Big PeePee

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by keyser-soze on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Miami Bushido wrote:-1 for Keyser, Amy Winehouse and Oasis are just awful. any post that involes winehouse and oasis that sint "fuck winehouse/ oasis" is a fail.

pffffff come on ,im offended u think i like either. time to reboot bender.

keyser-soze

Posts : 1486
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 33
Location : north jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Fletch on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:11 pm

You simply piss me off because we're supposed to be mates yet you still troll, which is something I cant remember doing to you.

Perm did what the rest of child-chan Lite should have done - asked me questions, discussed shit, shared opinions.... the rest just shat all out opinions in chat, he took time out of trolling them all to actually talk TO me... get me?

And Oasis are godly.... go listen to Hello, Live Forever, DLBIA, Champagne Supernova, The Masterplan, Stay Young.... then come back, and you'll be entitled to an opinon. Until then, you're just trolling

____________________________
http://www.FightSportAsia.com
www.twitter.com/danielfletcher_








Spoiler:


The Shamrocks
Kazushi Sakuraba
Fedor
Igor
Minowaman
Aoki
Hioki
Sandro
Hayato Sakurai
Tokoro
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Sergei
Bisping
Aleksander
Reem
Guy Mezger
Moon Wolf
Hellboy
Takanori Gomi
Shamil Zavurov
KZ
Kikuno

Melvin Manhoef
Stefan Leko
Samkor
Sam-A
Saenchai
Bovy
Anuwat
Saiyok
Masato
Buakaw
Giorgio Petrosyan
Souwer
Zambo
Andy Howson
Jordan Watson
Liam Harrison
Remy Bonjasky
Alexey Ignashov
Mike Bernardo
Peter Aerts

Chris Eubank
Nigel Benn
Prince Naz
Michael Watson
Sugar Ray
Lennox Lewis
Michael Katsidis
Erik Morales
Calzaghe
Herbie Hide
Gatti
Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
David Haye
Junior Witter
RJJ
Leonard
Hagler
Roberto Duran

Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Posts : 13846
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Phuket, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Miami Bushido on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:11 pm

keyser-soze wrote:
Miami Bushido wrote:-1 for Keyser, Amy Winehouse and Oasis are just awful. any post that involes winehouse and oasis that sint "fuck winehouse/ oasis" is a fail.

time to reboot bender.

LOL. i knw you dont like em but taht you even acknowleded them No puke

Miami Bushido
Big PeePee

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by keyser-soze on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Fletch wrote:You simply piss me off because we're supposed to be mates yet you still troll, which is something I cant remember doing to you.

Perm did what the rest of child-chan Lite should have done - asked me questions, discussed shit, shared opinions.... the rest just shat all out opinions in chat, he took time out of trolling them all to actually talk TO me... get me?

And Oasis are godly.... go listen to Hello, Live Forever, DLBIA, Champagne Supernova, The Masterplan, Stay Young.... then come back, and you'll be entitled to an opinon. Until then, you're just trolling

ahh relax im just busting on u a bit, besides u indirectly bust on me all the time Cool .

i have listened to enough oasis to know they are not for me. real question though, that pic of liam u just posted ......you have that saved right on your desktop so u can have instant access to it right? u might as well add that to the emoticon box Very Happy


Last edited by keyser-soze on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

keyser-soze

Posts : 1486
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 33
Location : north jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:19 pm

The last few pages of this thread seem to have been written in the inscrutable language known as K-TT.

Translation pls.

:RPM:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by keyser-soze on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:21 pm

RedPantedMullet wrote:The last few pages of this thread seem to have been written in the inscrutable language known as K-TT.

Translation pls.

:RPM:

haha my best friend.

your posts arent so bad when your gimmick button is turned off.

keyser-soze

Posts : 1486
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 33
Location : north jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Miami Bushido on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:22 pm

fuck you guys.


Miami Bushido
Big PeePee

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Fletch on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:30 pm

I can just edit you GayTT fergs now though.... shoe on the other foot, I can zulu any faggotry I like here.

I think I alone could have saved that board... ah well. Their loss

ps- even that queer DaChkn is shitting on you on the dawg, peepee.... Very Happy

BUT

Here is some good advice from the energiser my man, courtesy of Noel Gallagher.

As he dedicated the following song: "this is for everyone with a little dick".

Don't do it, peepee.... don't look back..... in anger.



____________________________
http://www.FightSportAsia.com
www.twitter.com/danielfletcher_








Spoiler:


The Shamrocks
Kazushi Sakuraba
Fedor
Igor
Minowaman
Aoki
Hioki
Sandro
Hayato Sakurai
Tokoro
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Sergei
Bisping
Aleksander
Reem
Guy Mezger
Moon Wolf
Hellboy
Takanori Gomi
Shamil Zavurov
KZ
Kikuno

Melvin Manhoef
Stefan Leko
Samkor
Sam-A
Saenchai
Bovy
Anuwat
Saiyok
Masato
Buakaw
Giorgio Petrosyan
Souwer
Zambo
Andy Howson
Jordan Watson
Liam Harrison
Remy Bonjasky
Alexey Ignashov
Mike Bernardo
Peter Aerts

Chris Eubank
Nigel Benn
Prince Naz
Michael Watson
Sugar Ray
Lennox Lewis
Michael Katsidis
Erik Morales
Calzaghe
Herbie Hide
Gatti
Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
David Haye
Junior Witter
RJJ
Leonard
Hagler
Roberto Duran

Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Posts : 13846
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Phuket, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Miami Bushido on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Fletch wrote:I can just edit you GayTT fergs now though.... shoe on the other foot, I can zulu any faggotry I like here.

I think I alone could have saved that board... ah well. Their loss

ps- even that queer DaChkn is shitting on you on the dawg, peepee.... Very Happy

BUT

Here is some good advice from the energiser my man, courtesy of Noel Gallagher.

As he dedicated the following song: "this is for everyone with a little dick".

Don't do it, peepee.... don't look back..... in anger.



wat? dude, i dont look back in anger im the one PMing you on a bunch of sites telling you to not look back in anger (atKTT)

btw, didnt watch that vid Razz

Miami Bushido
Big PeePee

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Fletch on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Your loss..... you scurred that Noel had you sussed before you even pressed play, bruh

____________________________
http://www.FightSportAsia.com
www.twitter.com/danielfletcher_








Spoiler:


The Shamrocks
Kazushi Sakuraba
Fedor
Igor
Minowaman
Aoki
Hioki
Sandro
Hayato Sakurai
Tokoro
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Sergei
Bisping
Aleksander
Reem
Guy Mezger
Moon Wolf
Hellboy
Takanori Gomi
Shamil Zavurov
KZ
Kikuno

Melvin Manhoef
Stefan Leko
Samkor
Sam-A
Saenchai
Bovy
Anuwat
Saiyok
Masato
Buakaw
Giorgio Petrosyan
Souwer
Zambo
Andy Howson
Jordan Watson
Liam Harrison
Remy Bonjasky
Alexey Ignashov
Mike Bernardo
Peter Aerts

Chris Eubank
Nigel Benn
Prince Naz
Michael Watson
Sugar Ray
Lennox Lewis
Michael Katsidis
Erik Morales
Calzaghe
Herbie Hide
Gatti
Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
David Haye
Junior Witter
RJJ
Leonard
Hagler
Roberto Duran

Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Posts : 13846
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Phuket, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Miami Bushido on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:39 pm

i'll bet the song was crappy anyways. that and i cant stand "English" voices. i could not befriend you in real life Fletch, nothing personal, i would just imagine i go insane hearing your voice and stab my ears Razz

Miami Bushido
Big PeePee

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Fletch on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 pm

try my yt video for a gauge.... pretty quiet though

____________________________
http://www.FightSportAsia.com
www.twitter.com/danielfletcher_








Spoiler:


The Shamrocks
Kazushi Sakuraba
Fedor
Igor
Minowaman
Aoki
Hioki
Sandro
Hayato Sakurai
Tokoro
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Sergei
Bisping
Aleksander
Reem
Guy Mezger
Moon Wolf
Hellboy
Takanori Gomi
Shamil Zavurov
KZ
Kikuno

Melvin Manhoef
Stefan Leko
Samkor
Sam-A
Saenchai
Bovy
Anuwat
Saiyok
Masato
Buakaw
Giorgio Petrosyan
Souwer
Zambo
Andy Howson
Jordan Watson
Liam Harrison
Remy Bonjasky
Alexey Ignashov
Mike Bernardo
Peter Aerts

Chris Eubank
Nigel Benn
Prince Naz
Michael Watson
Sugar Ray
Lennox Lewis
Michael Katsidis
Erik Morales
Calzaghe
Herbie Hide
Gatti
Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
David Haye
Junior Witter
RJJ
Leonard
Hagler
Roberto Duran

Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Posts : 13846
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Phuket, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Miami Bushido on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Fletch wrote:try my yt video for a gauge.... pretty quiet though

ive heard your voice before but all your vids are low as hell but to be fair your voice is not nearly as bad as some people.

Miami Bushido
Big PeePee

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Fletch on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 pm

http://youtube.com/1fletch

That Rising Sun flag vid is still up, if you haven't seen it. I doubt they post my shit at GayTT... have a gander

____________________________
http://www.FightSportAsia.com
www.twitter.com/danielfletcher_








Spoiler:


The Shamrocks
Kazushi Sakuraba
Fedor
Igor
Minowaman
Aoki
Hioki
Sandro
Hayato Sakurai
Tokoro
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Sergei
Bisping
Aleksander
Reem
Guy Mezger
Moon Wolf
Hellboy
Takanori Gomi
Shamil Zavurov
KZ
Kikuno

Melvin Manhoef
Stefan Leko
Samkor
Sam-A
Saenchai
Bovy
Anuwat
Saiyok
Masato
Buakaw
Giorgio Petrosyan
Souwer
Zambo
Andy Howson
Jordan Watson
Liam Harrison
Remy Bonjasky
Alexey Ignashov
Mike Bernardo
Peter Aerts

Chris Eubank
Nigel Benn
Prince Naz
Michael Watson
Sugar Ray
Lennox Lewis
Michael Katsidis
Erik Morales
Calzaghe
Herbie Hide
Gatti
Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
David Haye
Junior Witter
RJJ
Leonard
Hagler
Roberto Duran

Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Posts : 13846
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Phuket, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:13 am

Fletch, I apologise heartily for all the jokes I make about thee, I hadn't realised how much K-TT had hurt thee.

Thou hast my sympathy.

Kindly,

RPM

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Fletch on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 am

I don't like being treated like a scrub. Offline or in this murky E-world

____________________________
http://www.FightSportAsia.com
www.twitter.com/danielfletcher_








Spoiler:


The Shamrocks
Kazushi Sakuraba
Fedor
Igor
Minowaman
Aoki
Hioki
Sandro
Hayato Sakurai
Tokoro
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Sergei
Bisping
Aleksander
Reem
Guy Mezger
Moon Wolf
Hellboy
Takanori Gomi
Shamil Zavurov
KZ
Kikuno

Melvin Manhoef
Stefan Leko
Samkor
Sam-A
Saenchai
Bovy
Anuwat
Saiyok
Masato
Buakaw
Giorgio Petrosyan
Souwer
Zambo
Andy Howson
Jordan Watson
Liam Harrison
Remy Bonjasky
Alexey Ignashov
Mike Bernardo
Peter Aerts

Chris Eubank
Nigel Benn
Prince Naz
Michael Watson
Sugar Ray
Lennox Lewis
Michael Katsidis
Erik Morales
Calzaghe
Herbie Hide
Gatti
Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
David Haye
Junior Witter
RJJ
Leonard
Hagler
Roberto Duran

Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Posts : 13846
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Phuket, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brits post here.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:07 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum