jmm won that fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jmm won that fight

Post by infuchi on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Feel sorry for Jmm he deserved the win

JMM WON
--this from a pinoy not a pactard nuthugger
avatar
infuchi

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jmm won that fight

Post by The Last Emperor on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 pm

dinamita won once again
avatar
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Posts : 745
Join date : 2010-08-15
Location : Psyren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jmm won that fight

Post by bordimma on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:13 pm

getting robbed 3 times, brutal
avatar
bordimma

Posts : 872
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jmm won that fight

Post by ElChupaNibre on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Yeah, I was pulling for PAC. Marquez won that shit.

ElChupaNibre

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jmm won that fight

Post by mr2cam on Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:21 am

ElChupaNibre wrote:Yeah, I was pulling for PAC. Marquez won that shit.

Same here.. Fucking corrupt pieces of shit

mr2cam

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 31
Location : WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jmm won that fight

Post by nodogoshi on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:00 am

I just posted this on another forum, am upset and don't have the patience to rewrite it so I'll just repost it.

I am a day late to the party, and just was able to watch the fight, and all I can say is what a goddamn travesty.

I've been a Pacquiao fan for a long time.

What we saw was Marquez doing everything right. He won almost every single round. Pacquiao could not get anything working, the entire not long. Marquez put on a brilliant performance, and Manny had a bad night, not sure if it was an off night or not, or just Marquez shut him down, or whatever, but Pacquiao never got anything to work. Pacquiao knew he lost. His corner knew he lost. Ray Charles knew that he lost, for Christ sakes.

More than anything else, this kind of blatant corruption is going to be the death of boxing.
avatar
nodogoshi

Posts : 3996
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Tokyo, Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jmm won that fight

Post by Team Juice on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:44 am

He won all the 3 fights hes an awesome boxer i leran alot from that dude

Team Juice

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-05-22
Location : cali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jmm won that fight

Post by LeftHeadKick on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:09 am

Its all perspective, you could call that fight either way and fact of matter is that everyone has a little bias that affects their judgment on how they saw the fight. It was really close though.
avatar
LeftHeadKick

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 22
Location : Northern Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jmm won that fight

Post by Lamp Fall on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 pm

LeftHeadKick wrote:Its all perspective, you could call that fight either way and fact of matter is that everyone has a little bias that affects their judgment on how they saw the fight. It was really close though.

Dreadful post, a nice sounding cliché from a man who obviously didn't see the fight.

I scored the fight along with a friend of mine (a pac-man zombie), giving the close rounds to Pac-man we both had it scored 9-3 to Marquez.
It would have been less surprising had it actually been 120-108 to Marquez.



avatar
Lamp Fall

Posts : 790
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 33
Location : Ireland / Guinea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jmm won that fight

Post by nodogoshi on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Lamp Fall wrote:
LeftHeadKick wrote:Its all perspective, you could call that fight either way and fact of matter is that everyone has a little bias that affects their judgment on how they saw the fight. It was really close though.

Dreadful post, a nice sounding cliché from a man who obviously didn't see the fight.

I scored the fight along with a friend of mine (a pac-man zombie), giving the close rounds to Pac-man we both had it scored 9-3 to Marquez.
It would have been less surprising had it actually been 120-108 to Marquez.




I agree, I didn't see it as a close fight. Marquez shut Pacquiao down. Even being exceedingly generous it would be difficult to give Pac. more than say 4 rounds. Personally, as the rounds went on, I found it difficult to not have Marquez winning practically every round. I may even watch the fight again now, just for the hell of it.
avatar
nodogoshi

Posts : 3996
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Tokyo, Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jmm won that fight

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum