IGF GENOME 16 Results- Now with video of JLB fight, the Ray Sefo fight and Barnett vs Lashley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IGF GENOME 16 Results- Now with video of JLB fight, the Ray Sefo fight and Barnett vs Lashley

Post by super hluk on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 pm

(1) Munenori Sawa vs. Akira Joh
Winner: DRAW (15:00) Time Expired.

(2) Kickboxing Rules ~ 3 rounds, 3 mins. Match: Masayoshi Kakutani vs. Hidekazu Kimura
Winner: Kimura (1R) via KO.

(3) IGF Championship 1st Round Match: Eric Hammer vs. Ray Sefo
Winner: Hammer (Smile with a Cross Arm Lock.

(4) IGF vs. ZERO1: Atsushi Sawada vs. Ryouji Sai
Winner: Sawada (Smile via referee stop.

(5) Montanha Silva vs. Taka Kunoh
Winner: Silva (Smile following a Vertical Suplex.

(6) Fujinami 40th Anniversary Match ~ DRAGON vs. Destruction King GENOME: Tatsumi Fujinami & Masked Genome Jr. vs. Shinjiro Otani & Daichi Hashimoto
Winner: Fujinami (Smile with a Dragon Sleeper on Hashimoto.

(7) IGF Championship Semi-Final Tournament Match: Josh Barnett vs. Bobby Lashley
Winner: Barnett (Smile with a Cross Arm Breaker.

(Cool Fighting Spirit Inheritance Special Match: Shinichi Suzukawa vs. Hideki Suzuki
Winner: NO CONTEST (Smile

(Cool IGF Championship Semi-Final Tournament Match: Jerome Le Banner vs. Eric Hammer
Winner: Le Banner (Smile via Knockout.

Last edited by super hluk on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
super hluk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IGF GENOME 16 Results- Now with video of JLB fight, the Ray Sefo fight and Barnett vs Lashley

Post by Hollywood Dang on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 am

Who is this Eric Hammer?

What the hell is IGF finally Pro Wrestling or scripted MMA or real pro wrestling or what the fuck?
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IGF GENOME 16 Results- Now with video of JLB fight, the Ray Sefo fight and Barnett vs Lashley

Post by The Last Emperor on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Hollywood Dang wrote:Who is this Eric Hammer?

What the hell is IGF finally Pro Wrestling or scripted MMA or real pro wrestling or what the fuck?

greaat question
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

It's worked

In fact professional wrestling is strong. - Kazushi Sakuraba
"Tiger Mask did more for mma than Dana, the fertitas, Coker" - mongolianchop
"An unfair world is sometimes unfair to even the most stunning creatures of this earth" - DieOff on Masato
"Because we are not hitting each other, we are hitting the fucking stupid people in the world who think that pro-wrestling is fake like a trained monkey show." - Yuki Ishikawa
"Id like to fist fight IQ Wrestler- mostly because i want to take his pimp cap, but also because I want to fight a Japanese guy before I die." - Hooli
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:33 am

This Eric Hammer guy is the drizzling shit.

Fucking Pete Williams looking motherfucker.
Mighty Trust Krusher

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 pm

LOL. I believe Hammer is one of Barnett's training partners, which sets up Barnett/JLB for the future.

I come from a long line of fighters. My maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. World War Two veteran killed twenty men and spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp. My father battled blood pressure and obesity all his life. Different kind of fight. - Sensei Schrute
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 pm

JLB Vs JLB

"An unfair world is sometimes unfair to even the most stunning creatures of this earth" - DieOff on Masato
"Because we are not hitting each other, we are hitting the fucking stupid people in the world who think that pro-wrestling is fake like a trained monkey show." - Yuki Ishikawa
"Id like to fist fight IQ Wrestler- mostly because i want to take his pimp cap, but also because I want to fight a Japanese guy before I die." - Hooli
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 pm

IQ Wrestler wrote:JLB Vs JLB

Intradesting. I bet Le Banner wouldn't block me from following him on twitter. So, WAR JEROME LE BANNER!

I come from a long line of fighters. My maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. World War Two veteran killed twenty men and spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp. My father battled blood pressure and obesity all his life. Different kind of fight. - Sensei Schrute
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by super hluk on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Peter Aerts vs. Shinichi Suzukawa has been announced for the big 8/27 Inoki Genome ~Super Stars Festival 2011~ card. (from Nightmare of Battle)
super hluk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Inoki must have great drugs

IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top