Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time."

Post by nodogoshi on Mon May 23, 2011 7:52 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/lara-viows-im-going-leave-paul-williams-coma--39483

Looking forward to this fight, I want to see what Lara can do and whether or not he can back up his words.
nodogoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time."

Post by Soy Chingon on Tue May 24, 2011 5:50 am

Interesting fight, I wonder how damaged PWill's chin is. I don't think he'll ever be the same

Soy Chingon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time."

Post by nodogoshi on Tue May 24, 2011 6:12 am

Soy Chingon wrote:Interesting fight, I wonder how damaged PWill's chin is. I don't think he'll ever be the same

I wouldn't count him out necessarily based on being knocked out (although you never do know whether there could be some lingering affects). I personally tend to look more at his style, and the fact that he's been sort of figured out. What I mean by that, is he presents a very unique style. He's very tall, has what would be a long reach for a heavyweight, is a southpaw, and throws a shit ton of punches. However, he's very hittable and has his limitations. Still, this is an incredible test for Lara imo.

And you could be right about the chin factor, I just don't necessarily see it that way right now.
nodogoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top